Annual conference – Past editions
- 2022 – The future of finance, finance for the future
- 2020 – The European financial union? Mind its gaps! (Postponed due to COVID-19 pandemic)
- 2019 – European financial infrastructure in the face of new challenges
- 2018 – Institutions and the crisis
- 2017 – The changing geography of finance and regulation in Europe
- 2016 – Filling the gaps in governance: the case of Europe
- 2015 – The new financial architecture in the Eurozone
- 2014 – Bearing the losses from bank and sovereign default in the Eurozone
- 2013 – Political, fiscal and Banking Union in the Eurozone?
- 2012 – Governance for the Eurozone: Integration or Disintegration?
- 2011 – Life in the Eurozone With or Without Sovereign Default?