Since 2011, the Annual Conference gathers in Florence leading economists, lawyers, political scientists and policy makers to discuss the economic situation in Europe in the light of the most pressing policy priorities, challenges and future prospects.
Annual conference – Past editions
- 2022 – The future of finance, finance for the future
- 2020 – The European financial union? Mind its gaps! (Postponed due to COVID-19 pandemic)
- 2019 – European financial infrastructure in the face of new challenges
- 2018 – Institutions and the crisis
- 2017 – The changing geography of finance and regulation in Europe
- 2016 – Filling the gaps in governance: the case of Europe
- 2015 – The new financial architecture in the Eurozone
- 2014 – Bearing the losses from bank and sovereign default in the Eurozone
- 2013 – Political, fiscal and Banking Union in the Eurozone?
- 2012 – Governance for the Eurozone: Integration or Disintegration?
- 2011 – Life in the Eurozone With or Without Sovereign Default?
Page last updated on 05/09/2022