Call for Expression of Interest
FBF Associates in Sustainable Finance and in Climate-Related Financial Risks
The Florence School of Banking and Finance (Robert Schuman Centre, European University Institute) is welcoming applications from experts professionally and/or scientifically active in the field of sustainable finance/climate-related financial risks with a view to expanding and strengthening its sustainable finance cluster.
Interested candidates should demonstrate a keen interest in engaging with the School on a part-time basis and be committed to the School’s public good objective of fostering the development of a common culture of regulation and supervision in the European Union.
We encourage applications from experts with the following background:
- Master’s degree or higher
- At least five years of professional experience in an international context
- Teaching experience at bachelor/master/executive education level
- C2 proficiency in English
More specifically, we would welcome thematic expertise in:
- Latest market developments of sustainable finance (incl. on the green and SLB bond segments)
- EU Sustainable Finance legislative pieces and proposals (e.g. Taxonomy Regulation, EU Green Bonds Standard, SFDR, CSRD, ESG and climate benchmarks)
- ESG metrics and indicators
- Climate-related Financial Risk Analysis
- Climate risk scenario design and stress testing
Physical and Transition Risks
- Integration of Climate-Related Risk Factors/Metrics into Risk Management Approach
- ESG risks and internal governance of financial institutions
- Prudential Treatment of Climate Risks (incl. latest ‘Basel V’ developments)
- Supervision of Climate related and environmental Risks
- Climate risks data and reporting
- Climate Risks and Financial Stability/Macro Prudential Policy
- International developments and knowledge of recent key contributions from relevant international organizations in the space (e.g. NGFS, FSB, BIS, IMF, World Bank, OECD)
Although not a pre-requisite we particularly value profiles with previous experience in prudential supervision (banking/payments; insurance; financial markets).
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org at their earliest convenience. CVs will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interested experts may be contacted by our team for further clarification or indeed for further details.
For any information, do not hesitate to contact email@example.com
- Download call in pdf format
- Updated on: Dec 17, 2022