Call for Expression of Interest
FBF Associates in Digitalisation/Digital Finance
14 November 2022
The Florence School of Banking and Finance (Robert Schuman Centre, European University Institute) is welcoming applications from experts professionally and/or scientifically active in the field of digitalization and digital finance to expand and strengthen its digital finance cluster.
Interested candidates should demonstrate a keen interest in engaging with the School on a part-time basis and be committed to the School’s public good objective of fostering a common culture of regulation and supervision in the European Union.
We encourage applications from experts with the following background:
- Master’s degree or higher
- At least five years of professional experience in an international context
- Teaching experience at bachelor/master/executive education level
- C2 proficiency in English
More specifically, we would welcome thematic expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Fintech business models
- Blockchain and DLT basics
- DLT applications in the EU financial sector
- Crypto assets and CBDCs
- Regtech solutions
- Fundamentals of Suptech/Data structuring for Suptech/Suptech for market conduct supervision and consumer protection
- Qualitative and quantitative tools for data analytics
- Financial crime detection (KYC and ML)
- DLT Pilot Regime
- EU legislations and regulatory frameworks governing consumer protection
- AI Act
- PSD2/GDPR/Privacy (incl. ePrivacy Directive)
Although not a pre-requisite we particularly value profiles with previous experience in prudential supervision (banking/payments; insurance; financial markets).
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com at their earliest convenience. CVs will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interested experts may be contacted by our team for further clarification or indeed for further details.
For any information, do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download call in pdf format
- Updated on: Dec 17, 2022