- We believe in knowledge creation and sharing
- We stand for empowerment
- We have faith in diversity and inclusion
- We are committed to sustainability
- We are an independent knowledge centre, looking at the world with a European DNA.
- We are an inclusive team. We treat each other with respect, both on professional and personal level.
- We acknowledge that we have different professional backgrounds and career paths, but we can only gain from our level cooperation and our diversity.
- We stand against any form of discrimination (nationality, gender, race, sexual orientation, etc) and acknowledge that we may all have implicit biases, but are open to address these and minimise them.
- We believe in personal growth and fulfilment and in a healthy work-life balance.
Page last updated on 28/03/2022