We believe in knowledge creation and sharing
- We are an independent knowledge centre, looking at the world with a European DNA.
We stand for empowerment and upskilling
- We acknowledge that we have different professional experiences, cultural backgrounds and career paths, but we believe we can only gain from our level cooperation and our diversity.
- We believe in personal growth and fulfilment and in a healthy work-life balance.
We have faith in diversity and inclusion
- We are an inclusive team. We treat each other with respect, both on professional and personal level.
- We stand against any form of discrimination (nationality, gender, race, sexual orientation, etc) and acknowledge that we may all have implicit biases, but are open to address these and minimise them.
We are committed to sustainability and innovation
- We believe in the urgent need to reduce the speed of climate change and mitigate its impact, with individual and societal responsibilities and including the use of financial sector tools and instruments
- We believe that the opportunities and challenges of digitalisation require a careful balance