Join our FBF Team!
The Florence Banking and Finance started its activity five years ago. In the last years, our Team engaged in different activities and we increased the number of our staff.
We are looking for new positions to strengthen FBF scientific skills.
Two vacancies are open for Research Assistant at our centre in the EUI Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies.
The research associates will:
- Support training activities of the school, both residential and on-line;
- Help develop new training activities in the area of banking and finance;
- Help organise seminars and other policy-events;
- Undertake research in banking and finance, in line with the overall strategy of the FBF and publishable in academic journals;
- Engage in fundraising activities, including grant applications;
- Support other outreach activities of the school, including blog, conferences etc.;
- One of the positions will be focused on global outreach, in terms of training and policy events.
- Professional experience outside academia;
- Organisational skills;
- Proactivity and ability to work autonomously but also within a team
- PhD or close to completing a PhD, in economics, finance, law or related field;
- Experience in working in interdisciplinary teams;
- At least 2 years professional experience outside academia;
- For one of the position: experience outside Europe, including in emerging markets;
- Prior exposure to digital finance, inclusive finance and/or sustainable finance would be a plus.
The closing date for applications is 11 July 2021 at midnight.
For more information contact: email@example.com
For further information, visit this link